La Casa del Naranjo Hotel Boutique
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$169
$131
  • Pool
$80
$77
$56
Hotels.com
Mision Grand Juriquilla(Juriquilla)(Great Value!)
$64
$61
Hotels.com
Hotel Real Alameda(Queretaro City)
$65
$61
NH Queretaro(Queretaro City)
$49
$48
Hotels.com
La Casa de la Marquesa(Queretaro City)
$104
$101
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Queretaro(Queretaro City)(Great Value!)
$49
ComfortInns.com
Plaza Camelinas Hotel(Queretaro City)
$57
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfriend's housela casanaranjajacuzzisoapqueretarocity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I travel a lot to Qro from the USA. I have stayed in various Hotels both big and small. I thought on this visit I would try somewhere different and stumbled across La Casa Del Naranjo....and i'm glad I did. It's a wonderful, small boutique Hotel with all the trimmings you'd expect at 5 star establishments. The owner, a lovely, happy lady went out of her way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Although no Restaurant as such, I was offered a hot meal when I arrived, which I though was nice because it was 10:30pm. All the details were there, right down to the soap matching the decor of my suite, which was Peach!. Service was fantastically friendly. I was also taken (at no cost) on a day out to Pena' Bernal by some members of staff, another nice touch. I will definitely return as I felt very much at home here. great value for money!

Room Tip: I spent one night in the Naranjo suite which really is beautiful, shame I was alone! (lol)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Simon C
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Hello travelers,

Normally I'm not the review kind of a person. But I really want to share this one with you all.

This hotel blew my mind. The location, rooms and personel are something else. They were very willing to help me out finding interesting places. The bar/restaurant is great with an amazing kitchen.

I was there on a business trip, but definitely would like to return with my wife.

Two thumbs up for this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed for one week while attending a professional conference in the Naranjo room. The hotel was wonderful. The location was perfectly centralized but not in the noise of the center square. The interior of the hotel was very beautiful with terraces and gardins, open to the sky. I would rise early in the morning and practice t'ai chi on the terrace under the stars. Breakfast was excellent and on the last day I requested a special mexican dish which was prepared for just for me. The hostess was also very helpful even sending one of her employees to the pharmacy with me when I needed something but did not have the spanish skills to explain it. I regret that I did not have time to use the bicycles that were available at the hotel. I am sure that I will come back with my family.

Room Tip: My room was very large and comfortable, almost a suite.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kevin O
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Casa Del Naranjo is an interesting small hotel, made inviting by a friendly and helpful staff. But the two rooms we stayed in were far too over-decorated and under-lighted to create a truly comfortable setting for guests. The Moroccan themed Ciruelo suite was very dark and overloaded with kitschy light fixtures and beaded curtains. But the sheets were clean and good. The water hot and the shower strong. Many nice things to recommend this hotel, but a purge of knick-knacky decor touches would lend a welcome sense of space and light to the rooms.

Room Tip: Ciruelo suite is dark and includes a pretty useless "sitting" room filled with cushions.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The patios are relaxing, the hot breakfast is impressive with menu selections, and the roof top
is a great place to relax. Select a room far from the main hallway and office. Also, the website should include a precise map were the included parking is located. La Casa del Naranjo is located on a busy and narrow street so there is no way to stop and ask where to park without jamming up the traffic for blocks.
The inn is well located. Park your car and forget about it. You can walk through the entire Historic Center without a problem. The city is vibrant with family activities and very clean.

Room Tip: Don't take the room called La Vid. It's on the main hallway between the office and the rest of the inn. Since most of one wall is windows and a doorway, you hear the front door bells and everyone walking by.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple