TripAdvisor
Queretaro City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Good food and nice atmosphere.”
Review of San Miguelito

San Miguelito
Ranked #33 of 1,256 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: I have pics.
Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Good mexican food in a nicely decorated and original restaurant in the heart of downtown conveniently located next to shops and bars.

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a reviewReviews (527)

Reviewed December 27, 2016

This restaurant will satisfy any of your cravings and your mood.
I had here dinner with friends. We all had different dishes and all food and drinks were excellent. service is very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome..atmosphere is fun, tables and chairs comfortable and it feels very authentic.
Food is awesome and flavorful...they make guacamole in front of you...they have a whole selection of different types of margaritas, I loved the horchata & Tamarindo. A must visit restaurant if your in Queretaro.

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

A gourmet place for eating, awesome decoration. Not for a late night dinner. The drinks are made with natural flavors.

Reviewed December 24, 2016

From the outside of the place it looked like a fun kind of restaurant worth trying. Once we were inside, we were continually entertained with the different designs of the dinner dishes on various tables plus the murals on the walls. They all deserve major gawking time.

The only negative I have is that the menu is only in Spanish and with complex culinary terms, our language skills failed us, so our ordering was hit or miss.

Knowing I was ordering steak, I was not certain as to the preparation. My husband ordered chicken fajitas. As an after thought, we ordered a salad.

My steak was difficult to cut, but each mouthful was tender. I am still not certain as to what the sauce was, but it was delicious. Everything was perfect. The salad turned out to be huge, with sugar coated walnuts, avocado, strawberries, lettuce, and more.