TripAdvisor

San Miguelito
Ranked #33 of 1,257 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I have pics.
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome..atmosphere is fun, tables and chairs comfortable and it feels very authentic.
Food is awesome and flavorful...they make guacamole in front of you...they have a whole selection of different types of margaritas, I loved the horchata & Tamarindo. A must visit restaurant if your in Queretaro.

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a reviewReviews (527)

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

A gourmet place for eating, awesome decoration. Not for a late night dinner. The drinks are made with natural flavors.

Reviewed December 24, 2016

From the outside of the place it looked like a fun kind of restaurant worth trying. Once we were inside, we were continually entertained with the different designs of the dinner dishes on various tables plus the murals on the walls. They all deserve major gawking time.

The only negative I have is that the menu is only in Spanish and with complex culinary terms, our language skills failed us, so our ordering was hit or miss.

Knowing I was ordering steak, I was not certain as to the preparation. My husband ordered chicken fajitas. As an after thought, we ordered a salad.

My steak was difficult to cut, but each mouthful was tender. I am still not certain as to what the sauce was, but it was delicious. Everything was perfect. The salad turned out to be huge, with sugar coated walnuts, avocado, strawberries, lettuce, and more.

Reviewed December 13, 2016

I recently had occasion to be working in Queretaro and was taken to lunch at San Miguelito. The food was very good, the service very efficient, the staff incredibly friendly, and the ambience exactly what I love about Mexico, both the décor of the restaurant and the Centro location. Can't speak for dinner as I only got to have lunch because of my schedule, but I would definitely go back, given the chance.

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Been here 2 times for dinner. No disappointment at all!
Decor are very attractive and staffs are friendly.
Food quality is in the top range and price is very reasonable.

Date of visit: November 2016