TripAdvisor
Queretaro City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Attracted by the Decor, Delighted by the Meals”
Review of San Miguelito

San Miguelito
Ranked #33 of 1,265 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: I have pics.
Reviewed December 24, 2016

From the outside of the place it looked like a fun kind of restaurant worth trying. Once we were inside, we were continually entertained with the different designs of the dinner dishes on various tables plus the murals on the walls. They all deserve major gawking time.

The only negative I have is that the menu is only in Spanish and with complex culinary terms, our language skills failed us, so our ordering was hit or miss.

Knowing I was ordering steak, I was not certain as to the preparation. My husband ordered chicken fajitas. As an after thought, we ordered a salad.

My steak was difficult to cut, but each mouthful was tender. I am still not certain as to what the sauce was, but it was delicious. Everything was perfect. The salad turned out to be huge, with sugar coated walnuts, avocado, strawberries, lettuce, and more.

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a reviewReviews (528)

Reviewed December 13, 2016

I recently had occasion to be working in Queretaro and was taken to lunch at San Miguelito. The food was very good, the service very efficient, the staff incredibly friendly, and the ambience exactly what I love about Mexico, both the décor of the restaurant and the Centro location. Can't speak for dinner as I only got to have lunch because of my schedule, but I would definitely go back, given the chance.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Been here 2 times for dinner. No disappointment at all!
Decor are very attractive and staffs are friendly.
Food quality is in the top range and price is very reasonable.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

Love this restaurant! Visited several times and it is definitely my favourite. Food is fantastic. Service too. If you are in Queretaro, don't miss it. Very central location. Prices just perfect too!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 29, 2016

We were looking for a bit more of a fancy place for a night. And we found the perfect place. Very friendly staff (good English speaking). The place is very charming and colorful. We asked for help to the waiter as everything on the menu looked so tasty! We didn't order it, but the guacamole looked SPECTACULAR.

Date of visit: October 2016