TripAdvisor

San Miguelito
Ranked #32 of 1,258 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I have pics.
Reviewed September 30, 2016

The atmosphere is very upbeat and the broken pottery that adorns the walls is very bright and cheerful. Inside the artwork and interior was also very fun. The restaurant is housed in a mansion and is filled with color. The margaritas were very large and delicious. Dinner was very tasty and authentic. The handmade guacamole was made tableside and served with warmed tortillas. The soups were very flavorful and ample. The tacos were excellent and diverse.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (527)

Reviewed September 18, 2016

The decor was okay....but food isn't authentic Mexican food and is not worth your money...The waiter wasn't polite and had to wait over 40 mins for our food when the restaurant was basically empty at 3:00pm

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

The decor of this restaurant is what first caught our eye; it is absolutely stunning. And we continued to be impressed throughout our visit. The service was exceptional and the food even better. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Very bad... And disappointing... We had to wait almost 30mins and once the food arrived the tacos were cold, the molcajete cold and the rice also cold... I ordered for sone extra ice cubes and after waiting for long time I walk to the bar myself to get my ice cubes... My meal was supposed to come with "tortillas" and I had to wait for long time and re-ordered them...
The deco and music is beautiful but service and food terrible...nothing compared to great san miguelito at Morelia........

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016

A group of us stumbled upon this restaurant late on a Tuesday night. I was delighted to experience an authentically Mexican restaurant since I was visiting from the United States. The food was delicious and very fresh. The fresh made guacamole was some of the best I have ever had and the service was efficient and courteous.

The drinks were even better than the food! I had a passionfruit margarita which was delightful but my favorite was the Marga-chela which was margarita, wine and a bottle of beer to top it off. I would go back to Queretaro and San Miguelito just to have another one of these drinks!

This place is certainly worth a visit !

Date of visit: August 2016