TripAdvisor

San Miguelito
Ranked #33 of 1,256 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: I have pics.
Reviewed August 24, 2016

A group of us stumbled upon this restaurant late on a Tuesday night. I was delighted to experience an authentically Mexican restaurant since I was visiting from the United States. The food was delicious and very fresh. The fresh made guacamole was some of the best I have ever had and the service was efficient and courteous.

The drinks were even better than the food! I had a passionfruit margarita which was delightful but my favorite was the Marga-chela which was margarita, wine and a bottle of beer to top it off. I would go back to Queretaro and San Miguelito just to have another one of these drinks!

This place is certainly worth a visit !

Date of visit: August 2016
Thank Daniel J. H
Write a reviewReviews (527)

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We were a party of 14 and the service was great, they looked after us very well and one waiter, Jesus, even did magic tricks, which the kids loved!
The food was delicious. Good portions. Varied menu of real Mexican food to delight the taste buds. I had the award-winning "mole" (Pechuga Xocolatl), and I'll be back for more soon, it was that good.
Go eat here, you will not regret it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Great staff, location and atmosphere. Food was great too. Wide variety of Mexican food, margaritas were not too strong. Not over priced. All around nice night.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

We went to dinner at about 10 o'clock. We had the chile en nogada, marinated skirt stake, queso fundido, guacamole and flavored margaritas strawberry, fresh mango and cucumber juice with mint. The service was excellent, fast and friendly. The prices are worth the quality. I recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2016

We asked for margaritas and we got giantic margaritas! The service was excellent and the food was delicious.

Date of visit: May 2016