TripAdvisor
Queretaro City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Real Mexican food in superb setting”
Review of San Miguelito

San Miguelito
Ranked #33 of 1,256 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I have pics.
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We were a party of 14 and the service was great, they looked after us very well and one waiter, Jesus, even did magic tricks, which the kids loved!
The food was delicious. Good portions. Varied menu of real Mexican food to delight the taste buds. I had the award-winning "mole" (Pechuga Xocolatl), and I'll be back for more soon, it was that good.
Go eat here, you will not regret it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (526)

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Great staff, location and atmosphere. Food was great too. Wide variety of Mexican food, margaritas were not too strong. Not over priced. All around nice night.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

We went to dinner at about 10 o'clock. We had the chile en nogada, marinated skirt stake, queso fundido, guacamole and flavored margaritas strawberry, fresh mango and cucumber juice with mint. The service was excellent, fast and friendly. The prices are worth the quality. I recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2016

We asked for margaritas and we got giantic margaritas! The service was excellent and the food was delicious.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 22, 2016

Day trip to Queretaro and stopped into San Miguelito for lunch. We had read in our Mexico guide book that this restaurant had good food and was reasonable priced and it was correct! We started with an order of guacamole. They brought it table side and made it in front of us in the mocajete. We were able to request certain ingredients. It was served with chicarones (pork rinds) and I'd never had it that way before - it was excellent! Then my husband ordered soft pork tacos and I ordered flautas. The food was served family style and it was more than we could eat! The staff was so friendly and they even spoke some English with us as our Spanish is not fluent. To top it all off, the bathrooms were clean and stocked with toilet paper! I would absolutely go back here on our next trip!

Date of visit: April 2016