“Good food and fast service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Billy Schu's Food Bar
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Hornell
Cohocton, New York
“Good food and fast service”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Billy Schu's is fast on service and the food is very good. We generally go to breakfast. The wait staff is always great and your coffee is always full. It is one of those places where you see lots of familiar faces and has a friendly atmosphere.

Visited March 2014

Canisteo, New York
“A regular stop for us”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very small restaurant with good food. They always have good lunch and breakfast specials and the prices are good. We try to go at least once a week. The Billy & Audrey platters are unique and Lori's homefries are terrific! A meal in itself reallly.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Linda D
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Long time family diner good food popular with residents”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Very popular busy diner but we had good service. The food was good and very reasonably priced
Visited during holidays
The sweet roll bread was huge
The desserts looked good in case but too full to try. Would definitely go back
A great home town diner with long standing history

• Visited December 2013
Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food was fantastic, the service not so much. Yes, they were busy, but come on! It took forever to get our food and then we had to wait for our check for ten minutes after we asked the waitress for it. She took so long to come back to our table for it that we had to go to the end of the "bar" to pay. To me that was just plain rude and ridiculous! She passed our table several times and would say "I'm sorry, I'll be right back with your check." but didn't.
Maybe we caught them on a bad day. I was very disappointed since we were from out of state and friends that are locals just raved about it. Although, they said the food was great, but they never mentioned how the service was!
I'm a sucker for diner food so I'll try it again next time I'm in the area.

Visited October 2013