“Good food”

Add it.
Billy Schu's Food Bar
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Hornell
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food was fantastic, the service not so much. Yes, they were busy, but come on! It took forever to get our food and then we had to wait for our check for ten minutes after we asked the waitress for it. She took so long to come back to our table for it that we had to go to the end of the "bar" to pay. To me that was just plain rude and ridiculous! She passed our table several times and would say "I'm sorry, I'll be right back with your check." but didn't.
Maybe we caught them on a bad day. I was very disappointed since we were from out of state and friends that are locals just raved about it. Although, they said the food was great, but they never mentioned how the service was!
I'm a sucker for diner food so I'll try it again next time I'm in the area.