“Some things great, other things not so great.”

Paddy's Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Hornell
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Paddy's has recently won Hornell's 2014 Outstanding Business of the year award. This is an award voted on by others in the community. We try our hardest to make every experience amazing, so we recently created a new menu with many favorites remaining, but many new items to choose from. We expanded our "Irish/Pub" section and created an "Eating Light" section that is beyond words delicious. So come in and try the newly renovated Paddy's Pub where the atmosphere is welcoming, the staff is fun, and the food is fresh and fantastic!
Arkport, New York
“Some things great, other things not so great.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I recommend ordering from the appetizer menu. Their soups and salads are very good but I was not thrilled with their fish fry. Some pasta specials are good, others just so-so.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank 52607Smiling

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over The Top”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Great food Great service everything was good from the wings to the steaks Katie Anne is a great bartender and server

“Delicious dishes!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I love Paddys! I've been ere a few times and every time the food is great. I've came once for a brunch which was a grazing style and the food was great. Even offered desserts! The main thing I love to order for dinner is the fajita chicken salad. Soooo good I can finish the whole thing! I definitely would recommend this restaurant to my friends, I already do!

1 Thank NatalieBossard
Scio, NY
“Like your favorite corner bar/pub.”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Casual atmosphere and good food at a pub that's kinda tucked away.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Cathy D
Hornell, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Downtown Hornell”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Good food at a reasonable price. Nice fish fry and they offer half portions. Great service. Great selection of on-tap beers.

Visited March 2012