“Great service”

Club 57 Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Hornell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Closest thing to a chain but an independent owned and operated family restaurant for 24 years. Home of the Famous Baby Back Ribs & recently the new Home of the BBQ Bandits! Club 57 boasts an outstanding selection of craft beers on draft, not to mention the huge bottle beer selection! Try a flight to see what you like! We change our menu frequently to bring you delicious creative, mouth watering food!! All homemade too..
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Went to Club 57 on Valentine's Day. The service was great. Sarah was really great and very friendly I would recommend the Club to anyone who wants good food and great service. Ask for Sarah

Reviewed April 21, 2014

this restaurant had a great environment, and we loved Deb O. She was very nice and made our experience one to remember!!!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I am from Idaho here in Hornell for business, and found Club 57 to be as friendly and welcoming place as if you were walking in your front door. Lisa (owner) and her staff do all that they can and more to make sure you have an excellent meal and an enjoyable experience. Gail is an excellent member of the staff and she always goes out of her way to provide the best service possible for her customers. I have not found one item on the menu that has not been excellent in taste and of a goodly portion. I recommend Club 57, and enjoy your stay in Hornell NY.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I eat out very often and can be a tough person the please ,which makes me lean towards going to places I know and feel "safe". I am so happy I left my comfort zone the other night when I went to Club 57. The food was great and our server Deb was simply the best. Friendly and funny, she made this place I had never been to feel like an old stomping ground I grew up going to. I will most definitely be going back for seconds. Thank you Deb and Club 57.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

What a great experience and a special thanks to Debbie, so pleasant and friendly. Will certainly make this a regular experince. Tell your friends.