“Great food and service”

Club 57 Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Hornell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Closest thing to a chain but an independent owned and operated family restaurant for 24 years. Home of the Famous Baby Back Ribs & recently the new Home of the BBQ Bandits! Club 57 boasts an outstanding selection of craft beers on draft, not to mention the huge bottle beer selection! Try a flight to see what you like! We change our menu frequently to bring you delicious creative, mouth watering food!! All homemade too..
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great environment and food. Service was great very helpful and always concerned that you have a memorial experience. Would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had a fantastic time at the club! The waitstaff is extremely entertaining... Not to mention, pretty easy on the eyes! The owner, Lisa, was very personable. She came right to our table and thanked us for coming. We felt like VIP! Thank u for the good time!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Pretty much the same menu as Marinos...just depends on if you're loyal to which person. Popularity game.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We ate there on a Friday night. I have eating there several times. Unfortunately the food was not good. My friend had a pasta special called club 57 philly. I think the steak in there was like steakum quality rather than a nice cut of beef. I had the baked fish. It was so so smallest piece that I can remember for like 13.50. I couldn't believe the price. Ridiculously priced for the hornell area. Service was good and the ambiance was nice but if you looking for a good place to eat in hornell go to the Italian villa.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Casual and relaxed atmosphere at this bar/restaurant. Good food. Friendly staff. Love their Rico sandwiches and their homemade chips.