“Overnight stay”

Econo Lodge
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Hornell
“Overnight stay”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here overnight for a graduation at the University. It was a pretty decent stay. The price was great the beds were comfy the shower was hot. There is also breakfast in the morning. This place is not too appealing to the eye or super tidy but it was great for an overnight. Also fast food in the area delivers to the room which was perfect after all the driving we had done. It seem is also baby and kid friendly.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Econo Lodge H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank You for choosing to stay with us over the graduation weekend. We hope that you will be able to make it back to the area. Yes we are kid, baby, and pet friendly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Constantine, Michigan
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed in the Econo Lodge a few days ago. Beautiful on the outside, but rough on the inside. Everything is out dated and we had plumbing issues and instead of moving us, they gave us a plunger for the toilet. We will not be staying there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jennifer S
Econo Lodge H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank You for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. we look forward to hopefully have you stay with us again. I am working on getting some updates done on the inside of every room.

Travelers are raving about these Hornell hotels

Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Not clean!!!!!!
Only place available
Sorry to be negative but room not clean.
Bed ok but bathroom scary
Skipped shower
Perhaps under staffed??
We needed a place to stay
Rooms cheap but!!! It used to be a nice place to stay but not a good stay for us

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Bluemango4me
Econo Lodge H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
I am so sorry that you has a bad experience this last time that you stayed in August of 2013. We have been making many improvements to the rooms that we would like you to come back and see some of the changes and I hope that they will be to your liking. I, myself along with the staff here are trying to make this a very good experience for all that travel and stay with us. I hope that we will have you return and that you have a much better experience this time.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I wouldn't make a detour to visit this hotel but there doesn't seem to be a lot of choice around these parts. The room seemed a little shabby, damp and dusty and I found my allergies acting up a bit but as a one night road trip stop it did the job.

On the plus side it was cheap and the front desk was available for our late check-in. There's also a quaint local diner about 1/2 mile down the road.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Econo Lodge H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for the review. I am sorry that there was dust in your room and that it felt damp upon your stay in July. I have been working on this with the housekeeping staff and it has become much better. If you are traveling through our area I hope to see you return. Thank you again for choosing us and putting a review.
Lake George, New York
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place is perched high on a hill, with great views from a few of the rooms. large sliding glass doors that overlook the now closed restaurant. Nice little make your own waffle station for the free breakfast, with OJ cereal, and various fruits. I think it was worth that stay booking ahead saved some money and the last room as was on the weekend of the Wineglass marathon in Cornel, as well as parents weekend at the local university. The room was spacious, the beds were dated and pretty firm, small fridge and microwave in the room, great TV. And wifi was fast.

Room Tip: Higher units have the best view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JoeW4
Econo Lodge H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for the review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again.
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I enjoy my stay here, the front desk and the maid were friendly and got treated as family. Everyone there seemed like they wanted to be there and were not force to be there. I truly enjoyed the comfort of the workers there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Econo Lodge H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am so glad that my staff has done what I have been striving for my staff to be friendly and helpful. We here at the Econo Lodge look forward to your return. Thank you again.
Levittown, New York
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The stay was comfortable and the staff was friendly. They had new mattresses when we arrived their. They had hot waffles, danishes, bananas, oranges, milk and cereal, and nice refreshing bagels for breakfast. I will definitely recommend this place for anyone traveling to Rochester or Buffalo.

Room Tip: The stay was comfortable and the staff was friendly. They had new mattresses this time, and had hot...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Econo Lodge H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for coming and staying with us and we are looking forward to your next stay in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hornell
Best Western Maple City Inn
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bath
Super 8 Bath Hammondsport Area
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wellsville
Best Western Plus The Hammondsport Hotel
Days Inn Hornell NY
Days Inn Hornell NY
#3 of 4 in Hornell

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!