We have just come back from a two part honeymoon in Zambia. The first part being here at the lodge
We really wanted an authentic safari, not a one or two day drive in a part where the guides radio to each other where the animals are. We really wanted to feel we were the only people in Africa on safari! That might be wrong, but we wanted an "Out of Africa" experience.
Boy if you want that then come here. We seen so much and so many times and with the most amazing local guide.
As a honeymoon resort, the service was great, the team really friendly and nice, the lodge was spotless, we had a beautiful room.
We had a really lovely start to our honeymoon here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the comforts of a 5 star lodge, yet with all the intimacy, tailored activities and flexible mealtimes you come to expect from a bushcamp as we only cater for up to 10 guests at any one time. We specialise in both driving and walking photographic safaris (with an armed escort scout and guide) so to maximise your bush experience at your own pace with safety and pleasure being at the forefront of any activity conducted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Luangwa River Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luangwa River Camp Hotel South Luangwa National Park
- Luangwa River Camp Zambia/South Luangwa National Park