We booked this location to be close to Sesrium and he famed Dune 45. The lodge offered a nice pool and bar for relaxing. The buffet dinner was ok but not outstanding. Because it is still a two hour drive to dune 45 we departed at 6:15 AM. The lodge offered only a cold breakfast at tis time. The t breakfast started at 7 AM. With a lot of people departing early they are not able to take advantage of the t breakfast. Staff was helpful and gave a great introduction to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The main building and the chalets of Namib Desert Lodge are spread out along the foot of the fossilised dunes of the ancient Namib. A comfortable sojourn is guaranteed by 65 en suite rooms with air conditioning. A restaurant and bar, an inviting terrace with views of the fossilised dunes and two swimming pools beckon you to linger and relax. Oryx antelope and springbok make frequent appearances at our illuminated watering place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Namib Desert Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namib Desert Hotel Namib-Naukluft Park
- Namib Desert Lodge Namibia/Namib-Naukluft Park