A truen oasis at the desert, staff was friendly and worked hard despite the remoteness of this site. Food was very good and the sundowner and quadbike trip was super. The hotel is nice but definitely more actvities would make it a nicer stay for longer than a couple days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Mirage Resort & Spa is one of the most unique establishments in the Sossusvlei area. It is situated at 21 km from the Sesriem gate to Sossusvlei. This makes it one of the lodges closest to the Sossusvlei and the ideal place to stay when you want to visit the highest dunes in the world! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Mirage Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mirage Desert Lodge And Spa
- Le Mirage Desert Hotel Namib-Naukluft Park
- Le Mirage Desert Resort
- Le Mirage Resort & Spa Namibia/Namib-Naukluft Park