The hotel is quite spread out and we were a 5 minute walk to the main hotel area. The rooms were quite small but very clean and quiet. The main building had a lovely bar area with great views. The restaurant is large and a buffet Skye dinner had plenty of choice. A good place to stay in an area of few choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twyfelfontein Country Lodge is an activity based lodge lying in the core area of Namibia's only World Heritage Site. Only 3km's away from the largest collection of Bushman engravings in Southern Africa, we offer a unique experience in the picturesque, versatile nature of Damaraland. From tracking desert adapted elephants to exploring the geological formations of millions of years, trying to decipher the meaning of bushman folklore from their engravings and paintings, you can experience it all in this beautiful part of Namibia.With 56 rooms and one of the greatest buffets in the country, there is ample space and place to relax, let your hair down and experience this great part of the world with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Twyfelfontein Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twyfelfontein Country Hotel Damaraland
- Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Namibia/Damaraland