“We ate here at Easter and they couldn't get our reservations right.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Chambord Restaurant

Le Chambord Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A beautiful 10 acre Country Estate featuring a Restaurant, Inn for 25 Guests, Banquet Room seating up to 240 people, an outside covered Pavilion for Ceremonies and a Conference Center for private business affairs. Our Restaurant serves freshly prepared American and Mediterranean foods. Patrons can pick from our very reasonably priced Menu or choose our Prix Fixe Menu $29.95 for a three course meal. We conduct only one special event per day, i.e.,Wedding, our pride is in attention to our guests and details. Please visit our website at for pictures and specifics.
new york
“We ate here at Easter and they couldn't get our reservations right.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I like the place but wow they could not figure out that there was a buffet and a dinner going on for Easter and they were in two different areas of the place...one was in the main dining room and the other in catering hall. I kept having to call just to get seats for the buffet because they kept telling my friend they had no reservations. I am not overly impressed with the food either. I ate here for Easter and the brunch buffet was okay... nothing spectacular. I tried it because we wanted to get married there, but after that we decided to go elsewhere for our wedding. All in all it seems a bit overpriced for what they offer. I would go again though for maybe a Holiday Brunch or a dinner. I live close by and would rather spend my money wisely.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Sarasota, Florida
“Not great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Food was cold and not that tasty. But it was a wedding and the kitchen must have been rushed. Salad with a brie pastry was very good though. Not a weekend getaway place. More a wedding hall.

Visited October 2012
New York
“Best wedding venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I just had our wedding at Le Chambord on 9/22/12 and it was amazing! The owner Roy was so helpful in planning the event and the food was amazing, including or wedding cake done by the pastry chef Annette. Our friends and family stayed in the inn all weekend, which was well taken care of and beautiful. The wait staff at the reception were amazing and eager to please the bride and groom. The matre D was incredible and treated us like royalty!! We would definatly recomend couples looking for a weekend gettaway, or to host their wedding to look at Le Chambord.

• Visited September 2012
Vernon, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charming restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Charming atmosphere. I had the salmon dinner and it was excellent. The service was also great. I dined alone because I was on business and felt very comfortable. I stayed at the Le Chambord so it was very convenient.

Visited September 2012
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Perfect for our wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I wanted to have a very small wedding ceremony and dinner. Le Chambord was the perfect place! We were married outside at the first gazebo with 26 family members present. Roy was very helpful in suggesting a florist, Gene, who did an amazing job at a very reasonable price. Annette, the pastry chef, made us a rich and delicious wedding cake (which was included in the price). The dinner was one of the best I'd ever had! Paul Jayson was recommended as the photographer and also did a wonderful job! Even though our wedding was small we were treated as if we were going to have hundreds of guests! Le Chambord would be perfect for a larger wedding too. The ballroom is beautiful and with the hotel rooms right on the premises....people don't have to travel.

Visited July 2012