All reviews cocktail hour wedding venue dream wedding the main house european style breakfast this past weekend bit dated guests taconic
Reviewed September 16, 2014

I was married Here in April 2014. I visited the restaurant and the B&B several times the year prior to my wedding. I always was treated with the utmost respect from all of the staff and the food was phenomenal!
As far as my wedding was concerned... I could not have asked for a better venue, staff, food or accommodations. It was the best weekend of my entire life. All of my guests were amazed and fell in love with Le Chambord as did my husband and I. I would not have changed a thing! Best Choice!

Room tip: The rooms that are in the separate house are very private and a lot bigger. If given a choice stay there.
Date of stay: April 2014
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had our wedding at LeChambord this past weekend. The ceremony space was beautifully decorated with hanging baskets and surrounding gardens and gazebos were well kept. This saved me a lot of money on additional flowers. From the planning stage to the final day Roy and his staff made it so easy and less stressful to carry out a gorgeous wedding. The day of our wedding I felt like royalty! The matre D Joseph made sure our day went off without a hitch so I didn't have to worry about anything. We also were assigned our own personal server, Jerry, who catered to our every need.I can't say enough about the service and attention to details. Our guests raved about the food and service and would highly recommend having your wedding here! There couldn't be a more dedicated staff that caters to whatever the couple wants to do- they kept telling us "it's your day, it's up to you" Truly a beautiful venue!

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I'm just reviewing the restaurant because I've never stayed in a room here.

I live in the town and have eaten here three times in the past year. I had supper here once with my wife and once with my family and a friend. Both times the food was really well prepared. The ingredients were high quality and the recipes combined flavors that worked together very nicely. One time I had a meal off the prix fixe menu and the other time I chose from the regular menu. The prix fixe meal was as delicious as and the portion sizes were as large as the items from the regular menu! The price of the prix fixe meal is low considering the quality and quantity of food! Also, the wine selection is good but not overly large. On both occasions, the servers and staff were very pleasant and efficient.

The building is a beautiful old place, nicely decorated. Everything was kept clean. My impression overall was that the building could use a little more upkeep, but what large fancy old building couldn't....

My third time at this restaurant was for a Valentine's Day buffet dinner with a live DJ and dancing, held in the reception hall nextdoor to the regular dining areas. The food in the buffet trays at this event was not quite as delicious as it is at the regular restaurant; some of it was not tasty, though other items were excellent. The price with tax was $100 per person, which I thought was a bit high for what we got.

All in all, I think this is a great place to go for a delicious "higher end" meal, for a nice night out,...and even for a regular night out since it's so affordable!

Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank Christopher F
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Excellent Value! Proprietor & staff very accommodating. Superb meal preparation at the Inn's restaurant. Country charm decor needs some updating and TLC. Large comfortable rooms. Convenient access to highway. Can cater medium size events with indoor ballroom, meeting space and outdoor pavilion.

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had our wedding here in early June! Roy, Joseph, Annette and the entire staff were amazing. They were extremely flexible and ensured the day went off without a hitch. Our guests are raving about how great the food was and fresh for a wedding of our size. We had the entire property for the whole weekend and they did a fantastic job! The package is essentially "all-inclusive" and was far better then the other packages other local places gave. If you are looking for a quaint, charming place to have your wedding which will provide an intimate wedding, I recommend Le Chambord! They really made our day amazing!

Date of stay: June 2014