All reviews cocktail hour wedding venue dream wedding the main house european style breakfast this past weekend bit dated guests taconic
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We got married the first weekend in September and everything went perfectly. Joe (the Maitre d') ensured that everyone (in particular us) were comfortable and taken care of. If we had a request/suggestion, he made sure that it was implemented perfectly.

The grounds looked fantastic with fresh flowers everywhere. We had our ceremony and reception at Le Chambord and it worked perfectly. We were fortunate to have great weather; this allowed us to enjoy an outdoor wedding (in a very nicely arranged canopied area) without having to drive between event.

The reception hall looked fantastic and the food was excellent (even the pickiest of family/friends were raving). Even the bar was great (that there was never a line with our families says a lot!).

In the end, we could not have been happier about our wedding day and all that Le Chambord did to make it perfect.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wedding was held here on September 22nd 2013 . I can not say enough great things! We are still hearing from friends and family how amazing the food and service was ! We honestly could not have asked for a more perfect place to have our wedding ! The owner Roy is so sweet and honestly made sure that we had a fantastic day . Joe who was the maître de went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed at all times . During the cocktail hour one of the waitstaff was carrying around my drink in between photos !! Talk about service !! Everyone had an amazing time and I wish we could do it again ! The rooms are on the out dated side but who cares you are sleeping in the bed for a few hours ! This is a classy place to have a wedding or any event ! We will be back to have dinner as we only live twenty minutes away ! If you are looking for a place to have your wedding and not be robbed blind and have GREAT food and AMAZING service don't look any further !! Check this place out you will not be disappointed !!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had my sons wedding here in July and I have to say, it was beautiful from start to finish. The grounds were perfect for pictures and the food, décor and accommodations were top of the line. The Maitre d took care of our every need. I would highly recommend Roy and his staff to make your next affair the best.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My daughter's wedding at LeChambord was picture perfect. The attention to every detail by Joseph their Maitre d' extraordinaire and his staff made you feel at home. Everyone raved about the food, the staff, the buildings and grounds. A beautiful fall day for a beautiful event made perfect by the wonderful staff at LeChambord. I thank you for the smiles and love you showed to my family.

Room tip: Every room is beautiful.
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a night while hiking a section of the Appalachian Trail. Reasonable price with a nice room. The dinner was excellent and room rate also included a nice European style breakfast. Would recommend.

1  Thank LaRee