All reviews cocktail hour wedding venue dream wedding the main house european style breakfast this past weekend bit dated guests taconic
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wedding was held here on September 22nd 2013 . I can not say enough great things! We are still hearing from friends and family how amazing the food and service was ! We honestly could not have asked for a more perfect place to have our wedding ! The owner Roy is so sweet and honestly made sure that we had a fantastic day . Joe who was the maître de went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed at all times . During the cocktail hour one of the waitstaff was carrying around my drink in between photos !! Talk about service !! Everyone had an amazing time and I wish we could do it again ! The rooms are on the out dated side but who cares you are sleeping in the bed for a few hours ! This is a classy place to have a wedding or any event ! We will be back to have dinner as we only live twenty minutes away ! If you are looking for a place to have your wedding and not be robbed blind and have GREAT food and AMAZING service don't look any further !! Check this place out you will not be disappointed !!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had my sons wedding here in July and I have to say, it was beautiful from start to finish. The grounds were perfect for pictures and the food, décor and accommodations were top of the line. The Maitre d took care of our every need. I would highly recommend Roy and his staff to make your next affair the best.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My daughter's wedding at LeChambord was picture perfect. The attention to every detail by Joseph their Maitre d' extraordinaire and his staff made you feel at home. Everyone raved about the food, the staff, the buildings and grounds. A beautiful fall day for a beautiful event made perfect by the wonderful staff at LeChambord. I thank you for the smiles and love you showed to my family.

Room tip: Every room is beautiful.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a night while hiking a section of the Appalachian Trail. Reasonable price with a nice room. The dinner was excellent and room rate also included a nice European style breakfast. Would recommend.

1  Thank LaRee
Reviewed September 5, 2013

In the wedding/event business it is a rare occurrence that you find one location for everything. I was extremely lucky enough to be contracted as a wedding coordinator to host a wedding at Le Chombard on August 25, 2013. Their attention to detail made my clients very happy in addition to making my job a little easier. From the very beginning I could not have asked for better service. Roy, Joe, Annette and staff had a way of making everyone feel at ease. The grounds are beautiful, the inn is quaint and rustic. Just the feel my clients wanted for their special event. The food was great, from the Brie stuffed pastry with cranberry chutney to the Viennese platters for dessert, everything was incredible. To say we were satisfied with Joe C and his wait staff would be an understatement, they were absolutely amazing. I will be recommending this facility to all of my future clients.

Date of stay: August 2013