“Great fresh food in local setting”
Review of Zitas Restaurant

Zitas Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Vilanculos
Description: I warmly invite you to my restaurant where I cook in a traditional way. My mother learned me how to use products of the Nature and how to prepare recipes to make the ingredients give their best flavor, it is a pleasure to share this with you. Visit my place is also the occasion to get off the beaten track and spend time in a truly Mozambican atmosphere,I am happy to chat with you about my country
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Zita makes great local dishes like matapa, fish, seafood and chicken and also tasty cakes! All fresh and tasty. If you let her know in the morning she can prepare a fish and seafood platter which is a real feast. Way cheaper than the restaurants and your money goes straight to the chef and her family which is even better.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

All local inexpensive food with a family feeling. Matapa, squid, shellfish, chicken and fish cooked delicious. Food served as family buffet on your long table, in the house yard. Very genuine and friendly serviceminded personnel.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Zita prepares a delicious set of local Mozambican dishes and serves them with warmth from her family compound. Great experience, would definitely recommend for those looking for local food.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

A very nice place to taste local food, with good price. And Zita is very helpful, the place is rustic combining with the food. The zambezian chicken is OMG.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 27, 2017

Had dinner at Zitas Restaurant with friends. Zita is an excellent host, the service she gave was five star. The food is local Mozambique traditional dishes which are so delicious. There is a certain vibe at Zitas that brings a smile to everyone's face and share the laughter with your Mozambique hosts. I will be back.

Date of visit: January 2017