Pestana lodge, compared to other places in Mozambique, is a good value for money. It has ample rooms, friendly staff and comfy beds. One doesn't travel to Inhaca to hang out in a lodge, though. If your expectation is this magical lodge experience, then go to South Africa. If, however, you need a place to crash on a magical island, then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the beach front, amongst coconut palm groves and luxuriant tropical vegetation, Pestana Inhaca Lodge is famous for its wonderful gardens, food and its warm hospitality. The island is a secure and quiet location that is a port of call for yachts, sailing boats and cruise ships seeking out a tropical option in the turquoise and crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Inhaca Island has been protected since 1976 and still boasts huge areas of untouched vegetation and expanses of velvety water. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Inhaca Hotel Inhaca Island
- Pestana Inhaca Island Hotel
- Inhaca Hotel
- Pestana Inhaca Island Resort