Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $614.36
from $255.39
from $287.18
More Info
All reviews great trip an option great guide mole national park car rental cape coast day trip wli falls tamales mole motel michael isaac grassroots route project hiking lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 20, 2019

Just completing my 9 days tour with our guide Isaac,enjoying the beauty of Ghana, the culture and all the history of the tribe, thanks to the experience and knowledge of our guide which made my journey unique!

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank 277giorgiov
Reviewed December 5, 2019

Best Ghana Experience by far. Our 14 days travel vacation experience in Ghana. We wanted to be adventurous so we decided to book a 2 weeks tour package from Grassroot travel company. We communicated with the manager Michael who was very helpful and forthcoming with all the necessary information we needed for our trip.

At 10pm we had a driver Joshua waiting for us at the Accra airport who took us to our Hotel and also picked us up early the next morning where we started our adventure. Joshua is a very good driver and guide and acted professional at all times. We started off from Accra to cape coast and guess what we got some vegetarian restaurant at cape coast this so amazing as my wife is vegetarian so we struggled a bit in many places finding something to eat.

Our trip from Accra, cape coast. Assim, kumasi, Boabeng fiema, Mole National park, Tamale, volta region and back to Accra was simply amazing.

The roads in Ghana is largely ok except for some few places in the volta region where the roads are very bad but our driver/ guide always did great.

I plan on coming back to Ghana in june and have some day tours booked with Grassroot Tours. Akwaaba Ghana

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank Smithmoon
Reviewed October 27, 2019

I live/work in Accra. Had a week's vacation and decided it was time to see some sights. After communicating with several tour operators, I chose GrassRoot because of their responsiveness and flexibility. Their prices are great too! Isaac, my guide, took care of everything. He even booked my flights for me. After I returned from the Mole trip, I took Kakum and Accra tours. With Grassroot, you're not stuck choosing from Tour A or Tour B. You get to design your own trips. I'll definitely call Grassroot the next time I want to travel in Ghana!

2  Thank davidwdeeds
Grassroottours, Manager at Grassroot Tours Ghana, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Hi David,

Thanks for traveling with Grassroot Tours, we are happy you enjoyed our tours to cape coast, kakum and mole national park.

We are looking forward to the trips to kumasi, volta region and Nzulenzu.

Reviewed October 24, 2019

We spent beautiful days in Mole National Park, and thanks to Grassroot Tours we could live a perfect Safari experience! Our trip was also the perfect occasion to meet the local culture through the visit at the village and at the ancient mosque of Larabanga. Every day was well organized, and they could pick us up from Tamale and back even if we had to take buses early in the morning. We definitely recommend it!

4  Thank LetiP94
Reviewed October 24, 2019

Got to Tamale at 4 am and they were ready to pick me up to the Mole National park and 3 days after i had to leave early in the morning around 5 am and they took me to board the bus : always punctual and enjoyed all the tour soo well and lucky enough I saw elephants whenever I went for the Safaris
I totally recommend it