“Do not hesitate to stay here, it is a rural...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

talsarnau
wales
“Do not hesitate to stay here, it is a rural paradise.”
Reviewed January 1, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My partner and I stayed here for just one week in December and it was just not long enough, in fact we loved it so much I am about to book again for March!
The houses are basic but have everything you need, no kettle for my never ending tea but I was given a large flask of boiling water every day and that was better as I never needed to wait for the kettle to boil.

Nema Kuta is about 20 minutes walk to a deserted beach (except for 2 juice bars) and about the same distance to Gunjur village. Just before the beach is a beautiful man made wetland area, (created by mining the sand) and if you get your timing right you can sit and listed to the birds at sunset, my favourite thing to do all week.

Alex and his boys dedicate themselves to making your stay special, asking every morning what you would like to eat that night, then gathering what they can from the garden. We also had fresh fruit and juices delivered to our little house every day.

Please message me with any questions

Enjoy your stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 2, 2018
Dear Liz,
Thank you for your opinion.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay.
A Happy New Year.
Kind Regards
Hans, Alex and the boys and girls
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing