“Lovely dinner and atmosphere”
Review of Surf and Turf - CLOSED

Surf and Turf
Cuisines: African, Barbecue, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Turin, Italy
“Lovely dinner and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had one of thebest dinner in The Gambia at Surf and Turf Restaurant in Bakau.
The have a good selection of meat (hamburger mainly) and fish.
I enjoyed the mixed grilled fish plate and i had also a not so bad ice cream.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Ugo P

glasgow, scotland
“Great restaurant - my favourite”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had a lovely evening here, I thought this restaurant had the nicest setting of all the restaurants we went to it. It's set in a open air courtyard with tables spread out nicely on different levels. We shared cheesy garlic bread to start then I had the fillet steak tower and my husband had the Singapore noodles. I'd read reviews on here about the delicious steak but it wasn't fillet as we know it in the UK, more like a tough piece of sirloin on top of a gigantic mound of mash. Nice wine and beer and a good atmosphere. I wouldn't have said the food was the best I had in Gambia (that would be the yummy Domoda in Mr Bass) but it was the nicest dining experience, friendly service without being too pushy and a lovely setting.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank beachbabe75
Faversham
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

A shame we didn't visit this restaurant earlier as we would have definitely visited again. a little more pricey but you know you are getting a lovely meal, would recommend!

Visited April 2014
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Great food at the right price”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We ate here a couple of times while fishing a championships in gambia great food and great value for money.
Will return next time for sure

Visited March 2014
Bakau, Gambia
“Very good”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great food especially the king prawns in garlic beer and wine was great staff are fantastic it's not too expensive and just 150 metres from Ocean Bay Hotel we went several time this time and two years ago. Captain Eddie

Visited February 2014