“Fun Place”
Review of CB Craft Brewers

CB Craft Brewers
More attraction details
Owner description: CB Craft Brewers is a one-of-a-kind brewery in WNY. When you visit our spacious Tasting Room you will always find 23 craft beers on tap. Our selection rotates daily so there is always something new to try. Every beer in the Tasting Room is brewed on premise and served fresh. On weekends we offer free brewery tours. If you plan to visit Thursday-Sunday you can enjoy lunch or dinner at our Pint & Go
Reviewed February 27, 2014

What a great spot! We stopped with a group of friends and had a great time talking about beer with the tasting staff. They are full of great knowledge and even a good joke. Thanks for a good time!

All reviews
"brewing"
"tasting"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went on a Thursday night and it was perfect. Cam, my sampler, was really informative about the beers he was serving me, and the other patrons there were very friendly. It could be the beer talking but it was fun.

$4 to sample beers ($6 if you want to keep the little glass) and you get to taste 6 different beers for that. I also bought a growler to go. There were lots of other things, shirts, mugs, etc... that I could've loaded up on. The most pleasant staff I've encountered in a while.

If your traveling near Honeoye Falls, take an hour and stop in. You won't regret it.

2  Thank Phillytarheel