Greenwoods Bed and Breakfast Inn
Rodeway Inn(Lakeville)
$109
RodewayInn
$129
Quality Inn Geneseo(Geneseo)(Great Value!)
$115
QualityInn
The Inn on the Lake(Canandaigua)
$133
Hotels.com
$55
$101
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bfinger lakeswonderful hostsgreat roomraspberry sauceroaring firehomemade chocolate chip cookiesadirondack stylehot tubgreat weekendcommon areasfeel right at homefrench toastwe've stayedeach morningnew yorkplace to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Owners, Mike and Lisa have been the perfect hosts for over five visits we have made to the Greenwoods Bed and Breakfast. Each summer our family visits nearby Honeyoye Lake to relax with my in-laws. Their lake cottage was a bit small for the entire group, so I booked Greenwoods for my husband and I . We have stayed in almost every room of their lovely, immaculate home-- Each time has been a real joy from the pretty Comstock Room to the two bedroom suite with fireplace in their Gabby Room. The day always starts with a delectable home-made breakfast in a quaint dining room where separate tables afford private couple time and delicious food like a baked Alaska grapefruit or decadent French Toast and fresh squeezed orange juice. Details like robes and slippers, and warm chocolate chip cookies in the evening are things I look forward to after a day in the lake or boat. Greenwoods is a brilliant get away in New York State. The surrounding natural beauty of the area affords hiking, antiquing, boating or simply resting. The Inn is very quiet inside and out. A wonderful place to catch up on being together without the any stress .

Room Tip: Review their website p;hotos
  • Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2010

My husband and I stayed at Greenwoods back in August, and we had the most wonderful experience there. First, the place is absolutely beautiful - a wonderful log building with comfey couches, free snacks and drinks, and plenty of magazines and books to read. Our room was spotless (and I'm very picky about cleanliness). Mike and Lisa were fantastic hosts, always willing to provide restaurant and tourist recommendations. And the food . .. I can't even begin to describe how heavenly the breakfast was. My husband and I left the table groaning every morning because we couldn't stop eating. The only downside is that Honeoye is a little remote to other parts of the Finger Lakes, so we did a lot of driving. The countryside made for beautiful drives, though. P.S. They also have a hot tub, so bring your bathing suit.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

My husband and I recently stayed at the Greenwoods B&B Inn and we had a wonderful time. The breakfasts were delicious and we liked that we could choose when we wanted to eat and also, what we wanted to eat. The house is so cozy that we were actually OK with the fact that the weather was uncooperative during our stay. Mike and Lisa make the house available to the guests so that it really does feel like home. We enjoyed delicious cookie snacks in the afternoon and put together puzzles. If you're looking for some quality and relaxation time as a couple, it's a great place to stay. My husband and I also appreciated how in tune Mike was with our needs. We're a little more reserved and never once did we feel pressured to socialize with other guests. We felt very at ease. We've stayed at six B&Bs to date and Greenwoods is our favorite! I've already told my parents that they have to stay here the next time they're in the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2010

My husband and I just spent four days/three nights at our favorite B&B......Greenwoods B&B Inn, Honeoye, NY. This was our second stay this year and we hope to return yearly! Mike and Lisa are wonderful hosts and by the time we left, they felt like family.The breakfast meals were amazing from the fresh baked scones to the poached pear with raspberry sauce to the pumpkin spice pancakes.....hmmm ; you just don't find any better. The Inn is beautifully decorated in a charming, country style. The attention to detail is also seen in the landscaping around the Inn. Coffee/tea and other beverages are available 24-7 along with homemade cookies and snacks. The rooms were very quaint and roomy. Complimentary robes and slippers for your use during your stay were available...it just seemed that no detail was overlooked as far as making you comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recomment this B&B to anyone!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Excellent stay with the fine details very well thought out. Our hosts were awesome and the accommodations made you feel very comfortable. Highly recommend staying at Greenwood's. We are planning on going back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple