“I agree with the last viewer”
Review of Top Shelf Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Top Shelf Pizza
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Honeoye
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I also saw the review and couldn't wait to try the wings. They didn't taste too bad but they were not any bigger than anywhere else. Also tried the Bomber Pizza once. Suppose to be with a garlic sauce. Could hardly taste it and the pizza was dry. Another time tried the Garlic Pizza and will never get that again, besides being overcooked and burnt in places it just didn't taste good at all. The last time I decided to try a garbage plate. Both burgers overcooked, dry. Big fries underneath which myself I would prefer the regular ones but the worse of it was this dried out bits of hamburger stuff they had on top which either was overcooked or maybe even yesterdays stuff they reheated. Terrible. Was very disappointed I love garbage plates. I won't be stopping in there anymore.

1  Thank Michelle524

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Been going to Top Shelf about a year now and ordering Pizza and wings most Friday nights. It's always good; always the same. You can count on it. This place is worth a drive when you want good pizza and wings. Best pizza in Monroe and Ontario Counties hands down... ever since Pizza Shack in N. Chili closed. Gotta try it. It's definitely worth the trip!

1  Thank kathy l
Reviewed August 16, 2012

After reading the other reviews, we couldn't wait to try this place. Wings are average at best. Didn't try the pizza

2  Thank fixitfirm
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I like - no make it LOVE - buffalo/hot wings, and there are many restaurants in and around the western Finger Lakes region that do buffalo wings right. I had several places I could go when my buffalo-wing jones got the best of me, and they all did a good job.

A few months ago a friend of mine told me about Top Shelf Pizza in Honeoye Lake, NY. He had stopped there for some wings on his way home the previous evening, and he was so pleased with his experience that he told me about it right away. So I decided to give Top Shelf a try.

We placed our order for a dozen hot wings with Top Shelf for takeout. We could have eaten there, because they do have restaurant seating, but we wanted to eat at home. We picked up the order and took it to our car for the 13-mile drive to our home in Naples, NY. The wings smelled so good that we had to constantly fight the urge to pull over to the side of the road and dig in.

We got home, opened the container, and could not believe how large the Top Shelf hot wings were. They were the largest buffalo chicken wings we have ever had, and much larger than the wings typically sold by Top Shelf's friendly competitors.

And they were hot. I know this may sound as though it should be obvious, but the "hot" wings in some places really aren't all that spicy, and in others they are hotter than fire. Top Shelf's hot wings lived up to their name - not too much, not too little, but just right.

If you are in the Canandaigua/south-of-Rochester area and want really great, substantial, meaty hot wings, then Top Shelf Pizza in Honeoye Lake is the place to go.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

After a long drive, ordering pizza and salads is just what our group of teen girls needed and wanted. Crust, sauce, and salads were perfect!