other travelers have booked this property
Hummingbird Haven first floor
Turtle Rock Hollow Lodge Showers in the lodge.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Turtle Rock Hollow Lodge
Showers in the lodge.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Dawn P
“Wilderness and beyond .........”
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Our host Catharine was informative and welcoming.
We stayed in Hummingbird Haven , a small cozy cabin although not as clean as I would have expected.
When booking I had NOT seen the set up of the camp and thought there was running water and WC facilities for the cabin I booked. Lesson learnt !.
Booking out of season was going to be a gamble I accept but after sharing the night with a bunch of wood wasps and mozzies we decided to move on and NOT stay a 2nd night.
Prior to getting a morning wash we chose not to use the showers as they really were dirty - I personally chose to strip wash in the basin which I had to clean before using.
Our host had very kindly organized a birthday cake - which was excellent - Thank you .
Now knowing the set up , would I return again ? I realized how much I prefer more comforts than were paid for , so .... no I wouldn't stay again unfortunately , I'd choose somewhere different if I return to Finger Lakes again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Oct 11, 2017
It is unfortunate that we were not a good fit for you. I have reviewed the listing to ensure it’s accuracy as far as the lodge and location of the bathroom and showers. As the listing states we are a rustic retreat. The cabins are each bug bombed between each guest. Yet, we have every type of bug nature has to offer. I can assure you the showers are cleaned with bleach daily after serving morning coffee.

I do thank you for your comments. They will help me to improve the experience for future guests. I take pride in providing a non traditional B&B evperience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing