“Friendly, perfessional staff made for an enjoyable getaway.”

Ramada Plaza Holtsville Long Island
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Holtsville
Farmingville, NY
“Friendly, perfessional staff made for an enjoyable getaway.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza just to get away for the weekend. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly by the nicest gentleman Victor at the front desk. He promply checked us in and we were on a way. The room was beautiful. Great beds and plenty of pillows, which I like. The weekend we were there, it just happened to rain like cats and dogs, prompting us to spend most of our time at the hotel. Both nights we ate dinner at Yogi's restaurant, which is adjacent to the hotel. Lisa was our waitress both nights and provided us with excellent, pleasant and perfessional service. She made us feel as if we were family. The manager of the hotel also happened to notice we at the restaurant both nights and took the time to stop and say hi and inquire about our stay. As was the case with all the hotel staff we encountered, she was just so friendly and made you feel right at home. My wife and I will most certainly recommend and stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Maywood, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2010

The check-in/check-out experience was smooth. And if you are lucky enough to get Victor to check you in you will experience true "exceptional customer service." We even ran into one of the owners of the hotel while we were leaving and he completely stopped what he was doing to ask us how our stay was. The room was super clean and had more room than we needed. We will absolutely stay here again. And if you have time, lunch at Yogi's (the restaurant/sports bar attached to the hotel) is sure thing for a good meal with TONS of TVs.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mformisano
Hauppauge NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2010

Kathy Squires Front office mgr went out of her way to accomadate me and my collegues

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2010

The employees made me feel very welcome, being my first time on Long Island. I traveled from Miami to get to know Long Island and I enjoyed every minute of it. The front desk personel were very accomodating to my needs, not to mention all the places I had asked for directions. The restaurant staff at Yogi's were great. They were busy but found time to also answer a few questions I had about Long Island. The room was very clean and comfortbale. I would return here for another stay, absolutely. The staff made it happen. See you guys in the Summer !!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2010

I came into New York following a rough snow storm. I thought it was going to be a mess. The hotel was a nice change as even though there were tons of snow outside and some flights had been cancled, the hotel staff was very accommodating. The rooms were great and they even had extra coffee and sandwiches for us when the heavy snowstorms nearly shut down everything around the area.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
harlem, n.y
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2010

staff was polite courteous., and helpful. rooms were clean and I had the best night's sleep in a long time. the bathroom was sparkling clean. Lisa , one of the servers at our birthday party was a real gem. Jessica at the front desk was really pleasant and helpful. The breakfast buffet was palatable but only had one person on duty to provide services to us and also to attend to room service

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Miami Fl
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2009

This hotel is far from a Crowne Plaza. The staff 's some what friendly at times. The bar which is Yogi's Sports bar is 1 star at best. Food was cold. The bar manager walked around with no shoes on. I asked to speak with the hotel General Manager. The front desk said they don't have one. The hotel is being run by the owners children . Yes this is what I was told. I asked to speak with them and they werent in. It was 10am. Just a poorly run hotel. Crowne Plaza should look at how and who runs there hotels. This was just a motel 8 with a Crowne Plaza Logo out front.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank KCTravel21

Travelers are raving about these Holtsville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Holtsville
Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven
La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport
Hyatt Regency Long Island
Hyatt Regency Long Island
#1 of 4 in Hauppauge

Been to Ramada Plaza Holtsville Long Island? Share your experiences!