Ramada Plaza Holtsville Long Island
$93
$181
$153
1,082 results
All reviewslong islandsonoma grillbreakfast buffetfront desk managermatthurricanehighway
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

It's a nice hotel... Comfortable room with flat screen tv... Internet wifi is weak in some room, breakfast not included-buffet at Yogi for $10 but not worth it... Better go somewhere else to eat...

Very great fitness facility but some equipment need repair..

Customer service is ok

Good for business...

• Stayed: September 2012
chartmannGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Holtsville Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Dear Benoitleblanc,

Thank you for choosing us for your hotel stay on your travels to Long Island and thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I assure you that the issues you stated are being looked into and corrected and hope for you to stay with us again.

Thank you again and I hope to meet you in the future.

631-758-2900 ext 406

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed here for three weeks on Business, the property is in dis-array, falling apart. There is Mold and mildew present throughout the property. The management is extremely dis-organized. No hot water for the first week there. They had to bring in three different plumbers before the problem was solved. The restaurant is over priced and has horrible food ( especially the chicken wings). There is no security present. I was awoken my last night at 4:00 am. I reported a broken door four days before I left and the door was still broken after I left. The carpet is dirty and worn. There is really nothing good to be said about this property at all. I would suggest shutting down the property and doing a complete remodel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Jojass,

Thank you for choosing us for your hotel accommodations for your travels to Long Island and glad to hear the staff was accommodating towards you. I apologize for the issues that you experienced and hope you can contact me to express your issues further so we can correct them.

I do hope you choose to stay with us again and when doing so please contact me so that I can assure you have the most accommodating stay.

Again my apologies and thank you for taking the time to share your experience as we strive for great service and like to learn and correct our mistakes.

631-758-2900 ext 406

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Front desk people are awesome.
Room ..???? all aver stinky.. carpet smells really bad....
if you plan for one day , go ahead..... not for long week end...

if you are planning for a month, don't expect a basic amenities such as Fridge ,micro ovan...
you can food from nearest Bar.

They have to renovate this hotel...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I always considered a Crowne Plaza hotel as one of Holiday Inn's top of the line properties. If this is what you are expecting, you will be disappointed. As it turns out, this hotel is quite old and it seems it was once a Best Western, a Radisson and who knows what else before it became a Crowne Plaza. The walls are thin and it becomes even worse when you realize that the rooms seem to have not just one connecting door, but two. So, you get twice the noise from the other rooms as the doors don't seem to quite fit the door jambs. The mattresses are okay but they are on top of obviously old platforms that creak and squeak everytime you turn over. They have a managers reception every evening which was excellent but you never know exactly where it will be as they don't bother to leave a note on the door of where its "supposed" to be, as to the location change. They have a sports bar attached to the hotel and this is where they serve breakfast. Nothing like a gloomy dark breakfast place that has ceiling tiles that are stained or missing with wires dangling down. They do not have a pool or spa. This hotel is extremely busy with business travelers as they have a shuttle to the airport on Long Island. One night was enough for us.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear PeanutsNewYork,

I want to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us here. I assure you that all issues you stated are being looked into and will be corrected. We are currently in the process of finishing up our renovations and in the process of some very exciting changes.

Next time you travel to Long Island please contact me and I hope you choose to give us another try and I will assure you get the best service you can.

I hope to hear from you in future.

Thank You.

631-758-29000 ext 402

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were in town to take our son to college and visit old friends. The rate was extremely reasonable compared to the other hotels in the area,so I was a bit skeptical especially after reading some of the more negative reviews. We were very pleasantly surprised! There were beautiful fresh flowers in the entry way,the front desk people were friendly and efficient,and the room was clean and comfortable. Bathrooms a tad small,and the tub had drainage problems-but these were minor in comparison to the value of our overall stay. The girl in the restaurant was very pleasant(early Sunday morning) would be great if they offered a free continental breakfast-but honestly we love hitting those delis on LI every chance we get! Would definitely stay again-look forward to seeing the improvements to the property completed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Laperez,

Thank you so much for choosing us for your hotel stay when traveling to Long Island for that special occasion of taking your son to college and on behalf of the whole staff here we wish him luck!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope when you are in town to visit your son you choose to stay with us again and I hope to be able to meet you.

Thanks Again!