“Delicious food , great service.”
Review of Sonoma Grill

Sonoma Grill
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Holtsville
Cuisines: American, Italian
Patchogue
“Delicious food , great service.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I visited The new location of Sonoma Grill today for a business lunch. I Loved the decore with subway tiles and a beautiful ceiling. The restaurant was spotless and the decorations around the bar were trendy. We both ordered burgers and the temputure we ordered was perfect. I had the potato salad and if anything I would come back alone for it. The potato salad was the best I ever had.
Our servers name was Chelsea she was a absolute doll. She told us about other dishes before we ordered and told us about her favorite dishes as well. She had a contagious smile.
The hotel is connected to the ramada plaza so we strolled throughout the hotel and we even booked one of their meeting rooms for a business lunch.
I love this place !