“Late night -Good Hot Food”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Holtsville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Bayonne, NJ
“Late night -Good Hot Food”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

They were the only a few restuarants open in the area so we thought we try it. Called the order in but no delivery only pick up. (we were staying at a nearby hotel). Food was nothing to write home about but it was hot, fresh and what we ordered. The kitchen floor left more to be desired but I guess it was really busy that night and they were short-handed? I saw more than a few locals there and that's always a good sign. Overall service was good and the staff was friendly.

Visited February 2012

Brno
“2 for 1 on Margarittas :)”
Reviewed August 14, 2010

I am not a big lover of American food so this restaurant is a great change. They do lots of 2 for 1 on drinks (beer, wine, margarittas etc) and everything I had in there was excellent. The staff it really friendly, the only thing I have against this restaurant is the air-conditioning!! I don't know what it is about Americans and why they need to have freezing cold inside which its really hot outside! Anyway, I recommend a jumper when going to this place. Otherwise a great restaurant!
Here are my "must-tries" :)
Tripple-Dipper (order this a your main meal - is huge)
Texas Cheese tries