Residence Inn Long Island Holtsville
Lakeland Inn(Bohemia)
$89
$86
$123
All reviewsmovie theaterlong islandfront desk stafffull kitchenlarge refrigeratorcomplimentary breakfastsbasketball courthot coffeethe breakfast areabagelsnew yorka great place to stayindoor poolfitness centereasy accessbedroommarissa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

On our recent visit to the area we stayed a night at a different hotel. That hotel was filthy. We immediately called around to locate a different hotel. The folks at the Marriott allowed us to check in during the morning hours due to our desperation. We found the hotel to be very clean, great staff and breakfast and dinner (during the week). I would stay here again in addition to recommending it to friends and family. Thank you Marriott!

Room Tip: All rooms at this hotel should be up to Marriott standards
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
lauren k, General Manager at Residence Inn Long Island Holtsville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Chris B.,

The Residence Inn Staff would like to thank you for the great review! We rely heavily on feedback from our guests and are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. As always it gives us great pleasure to hear positive comments about our staff and hotel. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. I am part of the Storm Sandy displaced. The staff at this hotel is top notch extreamly helpful and compassionate to your needs. They will do anything to make your stay very comfortable. I highly recommend staying here for all your travel needs . And they are pet friendly which makes my life a lot more comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
lauren k, General Manager at Residence Inn Long Island Holtsville, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Lucky211a,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It brings me great pleasure to hear you continuously have great experiences with us. We strive to make every guest experience a great one and to know that we exceeded your expectations is amazing! It is always great to hear that our family here at Holtsville had a positive impact on yours. We are also happy to see we could take away your stress by allowing pets here. We enjoy getting to know your pets as they are our guests as well! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Nice hotel in a good location. Close to SUNY Stony Brook and 20 minutes to The Hamptons.
Neat and clean, updated hotel. 1 bedroom only has a queen bed so very tight and the bed is really hard. The housekeeping could be a little better ie, shower ceiling needs paint, carpet a little frayed and closet doors dirty, and the rooms are on the smaller side in comparison to other residence inns. Nice breakfast and indoor pool and a very friendly staff. Ideal for a weekend away or a stop while spending time on long island. Needs a little bit of attention to details which would give it five stars but it comes pretty close. Gold Marriott member saying its a good solid stay and if they do a little work, it would be a knock out!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The staff was wonderful. I was brought to NY for Hurricane Sandy, and was required to remain in New York for months. I spent a majority of my time at the Residence Inn at Holtsville. I was able to meet the entire staff and all were extremely well prepared to handle whatever need that I had. One incident in particular, I was taking an online college course and needed to take a test; my computer died and I purchased another one but the test program wasn't compatible with Windows 8. One of the front desk attendants by the name of Kristen loaned me her laptop which allowed me to take my test and ultimately pass the test and the class. It was this level of service that every member of the staff from the General manager, down to the kitchen and house cleaning staff, service was priority # 1. I stay primarily at Marriott Hotels and by far the best that I have stayed at. Thanks for the hospitality. It felt like home.

Steve W

Room Tip: Upper floors are better for less noise from people above.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
lauren k, General Manager at Residence Inn Long Island Holtsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for a wonderful review! It was our pleasure having you as part of our family while you were here on Long Island. All of the associates were so happy to hear your review and it truly made their day! We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future!

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Our group arrived the evening Suffolk County was hit by 2 feet of snow. The staff was awesome, helped dig our cars out, kept the breakfast open late - what can I say, was a great place to stay.

Rooms were kept clean with limited staff as the roads were almost unpassable the first night and morning.

• Stayed: February 2013
lauren k, General Manager at Residence Inn Long Island Holtsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear valued guest,

We are so happy to hear from the guests that trooped it through the storm with us ! We all worked hard and it's so wonderful to hear such positive feedback. Although we don't look forward to another storm, we DO look forward to having your group back with us !

Safe travels!