“New Favorite Restaurant!!!”

Everything was great.
beautiful environment
friendly helpful staff
great food.

I will definitely go back

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went to this restaurant.

Food was delicious, service amazing, prices very affordable, and atmosphere was fancy and great for a family.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My broccoli aligio e olio penne was terrible. Too much garlic,broccoli soaked in water,a gallon of oil at the bottom of the plate.
Water tasted like chloral and my friends carbonara penne tasted like it was made with bananas. Too much butter and cream and you couldnt even imagine that the pasta ever saw cheese.

I had to ask for another water after my glass was about 10 minutes empty. The salt was do hard that we couldnt use it.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The place has the BEST rice balls, I could just go for the rice balls so good! they are out of this world. They come with 3 I believe and are in a vodka sauce and then topped with fresh ricotta. As stated already they are just well worth the trip! Chicken francese is incredible as well. Cute little place tastefully decorated. The service was a little slow but they do get slammed at different points from movies letting out. If you want the BEST rice balls ever check it out!

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed February 20, 2013

After reading many good reviews, I decided to try this restaurant. La Capannina did not disappoint. I was met at the door by Laura who was very pleasant. She brought my ice tea to me promptly and then the garlic knots came out. They were excellent. I ordered the Penne a la Vodka which was very tasty. I will be revisiting this restaurant the next time I'm in the area.