“I am in love!”

Oven Lovin Hero's & Pizza
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Holbrook
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I really love this pizza place it's sooo good, ask for a large pie well done it's my favorite in the area after many years going to Mama Lombardi's I tried oven lovin and it is way better then Lombardi's try and you will see!

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

It is a great place to go and eat. They have great sandwiches. My favorite is the Bronx. Sometimes I feel that the sandwiches are so big you can have half for lunch and either the other half for dinner or the next day for lunch.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

oven lovin makes the best hero around i dont know why you would want to eat one of those pre measured chain store heros when there is a palce like this in town,hero are big and full made to order have been eating them for years

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have been ordering from Oven Lovin for years and the food is very good. We have never had a bad experience. Our famliy loves their specials which include pizza, ziti, a hero and soda. They deliver.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Go here regularly for their heroes. Bread is always fresh. THey have tasty heroes and great service. Quality meats and cheeses used. Definitely NOT your local chain type of heroes.