“Best Pizza!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 11, 2009

Best Pizza!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2008

I grew up 1/2 a mile away from Aegean's & would walk there w/friends all the time to get a slice or two when I was growing up. I left Holbrook in May of 1988 (having lived in SC & GA ever since), & this past weekend was the first time I went back in 20 years. I went by my old house first, then to see if the Sun-Vet mall was even still there. Not only was it, but I couldn't believe that Aegean's was still there! I loved the pizza as a kid, & it was EVERY BIT as good as I remember! 20+ years of consistency...you can't beat that! There may be better pizza out there somewhere, but I've yet to find it!

Reviewed July 5, 2008

Best pizza around. I can never resist the second slice. The pasta and baked dishes are usually good, always large portions. Salads are okay. Just one note, if we telephone in an order for a Plain we have noticed that we may end up waiting for quite a while when picking up. We think they give it away to a walk up who requests plain. So we order a topping or half topping if we are in a hurry.

Reviewed June 1, 2008

They have the best Pizza around. Very excited that they just added the grandma slice. Took me a while to try it because the regular and sicilian are so good but it did not disapoint. The food is good as well. Also glad to hear that they are redoing the place pretty soon because it is a little out dated. They also have great gyros make sure you hav some gum though after you eat one.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook