“GREAT FOOD AT AFFORDABLE PRICES”
Review of Sticks Restaurant

Sticks Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Hogansburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Malone
“GREAT FOOD AT AFFORDABLE PRICES”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had left a not-so-great review last year about Sticks and decided to give it another try. First of all, it is always super-clean. I also like the open design that offers privacy. We shared a wilted spinach salad that was excellent, perfectly dressed and just enough for two. We both had burgers, flavorful and cooked exactly the way we wanted, crisp fries on the side, perfect plate for $8.95. No complaints about our server, and the food came out fast. We aren't gamblers, so we go to the casino just to get a great lunch at Sticks!

• Visited November 2013

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Those who can't serve, Manage”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Here on business for the past week. Since there are limited places to eat in the area, most of my time eating was spent here.
For a 24hr eatery in a casino, it is very good. Wings, open faced steak sandwich, Irish nachos, haddock sandwich, all very good.
I sat at the bar most of the time and there were 3 bartenders that were great. I spent so much time there that before I sat down, my drink was ready. They are kind of weak pours, but that's their law.
All that was great until tonight. There's a saying..."Those who can't do, teach" well "Those who can't serve, manage"
The manager was working the bar. Horrible service. No personality. I order food to go(wings and fries), and after 30 minutes I had to remind the manager about my order. Food was cold. That's the only reason I'm giving this 3 stars. Should be 4