“Great food, friendly atmosphere.”

Bears Den Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Hogansburg
Cuisines: Diner
Description: (518)358-2195
Description: (518)358-2195
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Attached to a gift shop/gas station... Bears Den is a perfect family stop. I would recommend the Adirondack sandwich with the seasoned fries and chipotle dipping sauce! Kids meals are a great value, big plate + dessert + drink for 5.99. There is a Tim Hortons in the gift shop. One stop for the whole family. We love it!!

Also, since its their 60th anniversary shakes, floats, fresh cut fries, and sliders are only $0.60

Reviewed June 25, 2013

An ok restaurant down the road from the casino which serves dinners, burgers, salads and homemade desserts. The price is reasonable, the atmosphere was ok, since it also has a gas station attached. It is not a fancy place, but works when you are looking for something simple.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

They also have a big variety of pies at the counter at the entrance.
Only tried it for breakfast but I heard it is good for a quick lunch as well.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast at the start of a shopping trip and really enjoyed the eggs benedict that were one of the specials.
The renovation looks good and the staff is friendly and attentive and never lets your coffee cup get empty.
If you buy gas or diesel fuel there regularly, you can accumulate Bear Points which can help to pay down your food bill.
Free is my favourite word and that's how much breakfast cost us.
Thanks Bears Den, we'll be back.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was very pleased with my visit to the Bear's Den. Service was quick and friendly. The food was very good. It was nothing fancy, but what I'd expect from a diner. I got the Adirondack sandwich. It was unique and delicious. My friend got a burger which she also enjoyed. I'd like to go back again and try their dessert!

1  Thank narrow56