Review Highlights
Way more fun here than at Shorelines

Love this casino, even if you lose money you don't feel they have just sucked it out of you. Great... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2019
Joanne G
Belleville
Really nice casino

Far better than any casino I have been in down in Atlantic City. Clean and very nice. A little... read more

theojkett
Brick, New Jersey

All reviews slot machines harvest buffet non smoking only downside few years food court bingo hall comfort inn atlantic city burger gaming tables hotel room other guests up to date games smoke gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

We visited the Casino to participate in the wine tour and then also had friends from out of towns meeting us afterwards for playing and dinner. We always enjoy ourselves when visiting win or lose. We however were very disappointed in our trip to Sticks. We went in for reservations or at least a time frame to eat at 6pm. There was a group of 7 of us and so we knew it may be awhile. So we were given an hour and a half time frame and went back to our tables and continued to enjoy ourselves. It's almost 7pm,and we are all very hungry by then, we hadnt been buzzed so we figured we'd head to Sticks to see if our table was ready. Upon arriving we were told it would just be about 10 minutes there was a table of 6 just about to leave. 4 out of the 7 of us are or have been waitresses and there fore we are all very underatanding of the way things work. However we were very irritated as we sat there waiting and watching....since we were waiting that 10 minutes to be seated we noticed there was already an empty 6 top....not cleaned off but empty. We also witnessed every single staff member walk by said table and not pick up a single dish. Now I dont know if thats normal or not since I have waitressed since I was 15 years old and I was always taught never leave a table empty handed. Yet we still wait...as 2 tops get cleaned and 2 and 4 tops get sat before us. Still understanding but very annoyed....literally a half hour goes by and we are finally seated.....not at the 6 top that was empty and just needed to be cleaned but at the 6 top we were waiting for that had people at it leaving. Once sat waitress comes most likely a nice girl but yet I dont even know her name (also something that was taught as a beginner....always introduce yourself to your table) so drinks and appetizer are ordered, meals ordered.....drinks and appetizers come out...and then our meal all in a timely fashion I would say as per how busy the place was. Yet we only seen our waitress on these encounters never came back for refills or to see how things were going. It was a very under whelming experience to say the least.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Nice casino. Had all the latest slots. Nice to play table games in either USA$ or CDN$. Although very small poker room. If playing tournaments, inquire about poker rules beforehand.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019

hard to hit anything decent on the slots, hardly get a bonus and when you do it's not very much over what you bet...very sad. food is over priced for what it is

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2019

A little disappointed with the "food court" in the casino. Only 3 places to eat and not a lot of choices of food. My idea of a food court is at least 8 places to eat and a lot of tables. Not really an inviting space. The only downside that I saw inside.

Parking.....
The parking wasn't really laid out all that well. Inconvenient access to the casino and bingo palace. Do we really need an entire parking lot dedicated to handicapped? There were 5 cars in it.

Great machines and I was genuinely surprise on the quality of the games.

The buffet was awesome!!!

Cell phone usage inside the casino was difficult.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019

The hotel is something to see and the rooms are clean and comfortable for all.The hotel offers a in door swimming pool and fitness room along with beauty hair salon and spa also massage parlour.They also have many places to eat what ever you enjoy and most popular the casino area and bingo hall.Its a place you want to visit if your traveling to Hogansburg NY.

Date of experience: February 2018