“R & R”

Akwesasne Mohawk Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort is owned by the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe of Akwesasne, NY. The Casino Resort property includes 130,000 square feet of gaming with more than 1,800 of the newest slot and video poker titles, a large selection of table games which includes a High Limit Salon, and the 540 seat Mohawk Bingo Palace. AMCR offers a variety of entertainment with Live DJ's in Cascades Lounge and Sticks Sports Bar & Grill features 16 high definition TVs and 12 specialty craft beers on tap. There are four dining restaurants which include the contemporary Native Harvest Buffet, the award-winning Maple Room Steakhouse, and Rapids Food Court. In addition, AMCR offers a 150-room hotel which features convention and meeting space, the relaxing Sweetgrass Spa, and an indoor pool. AMCR is the premier resort destination in New York's North Country.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great place to play, renovations looking good. Pay outs seem to have dropped lately, food overall is very good. Employees ave very nice. Can't wait for new Hotel addition.
Everything is on one floor, compared to Montreal Casino where too many floors and sections make it confusing and not plaisant. I find this place less stressful to play at than the Quebec side.

3  Thank Radio55

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Having spent a recent vacation of 10 days in Vegas I read a couple of books on Craps to prepare. It seemed to do me good as I left Vegas up 1000 with a bank roll of 500. I decided to check out my local casino. In Vegas I had 20 x odds. I found the craps here much quieter but the same rules applied only up to 5 x odds max. Still I continued my winning streak. Will see how long it lasts. I enjoy going to the casino but not as exciting as Vegas. Its clean, well lit, polite, friendly, respectful with good parking. I have yet to eat but am sure I will. I have a good time at the casino. Its seems many are "old people and canadians". the does not appear to be any young party croud that you see constantly in Vegas. The mens bathroom was large, clean and nice.

2  Thank mjtull
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Large selection of food, something fro everyone from salads, pizza ,soups beef pork chicken you name they have it. excellent dessert bar

1  Thank Evangeline F
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The service in the sportsbar was good and the staff friendly. The menu is somewhat limited but the food was good.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The new buffet at the casino is good. The prime rib is excellent. They also have a huge choice of sugar free desserts for diabetics.

1  Thank travelcrazy51