“Nice, neat and cozy with great views”
other travelers have booked this property
View from deck second pond, stocked little less than 1 acre
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View from deck
second pond, stocked little less than 1 acre
Running creeks throughout the property
Path to the ponds
Small fire pit
Top of the mountain
Kitchen, full size fridge, oven & dishwasher
Dining seats 6
Living room-Sofa is a pull out queen sleeper
Living room, wood burning stove
Cable T.V
Queen bed
twin beds
walk in shower
Full size washer/dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice, neat and cozy with great views”
Reviewed October 25, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I went with my wife two boys, and in-laws to celebrate my wives birthday.Great location with beautiful views. The inside is nice and neat with new appliances in the kitchen and bathroom. The fireplace was great and kept everything warm. My son and I caught two small bass in the pond. Overall a great stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
shock66
New York City, New York
“Great location!”
Reviewed September 18, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Went as a group of 6 and we were very comfortable here. There were all the amenities we needed for an enjoyable and memorable stay. We picked a few apples and grapes, swam in the pond, did some hiking, enjoyed the fire pit...whatever you want to do during a weekend (or longer) getaway, this place is good for it!

The owner was very helpful, hospitable, and responsive. I definitely recommend this place for friends' gatherings or family vacations.

Pro tip:
We covered the big three cell phone companies in our group, and here's what we found.
*AT&T - Best coverage
*Verizon - Mediocre coverage
T-Mobile - Mostly unusable (this should not be a surprise to anyone using T-Mobile outside the city)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amenities and location
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Dmunrok
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed August 31, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I rented this house with a few friends and it was the moat relaxing week Ive had in years. Its a quiet area surrounded by picturesque farms, stunning hiking trails, and enough freshwater fishing to satisfy any angler. The house was very clean and has any amenity one can think of. We had such a nice time it was hard to leave. Not to mention the local book stores which have got great selections. I plan on renting here again

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 1, 2016
Thank you and I hope to see you again.
-Michelle
Nelia L
“Perfect place!”
Reviewed August 29, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Thank you Michelle we had a great time !
Its a lot more than we expected.
Very private and well kept.
We took 2 teenagers with us and they never complained ! That is a big plus for us !!!!

Sep 1, 2016
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to renting to you again.
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 20, 2016
Thank you , You guys are great. I am so happy you enjoyed yourselves.
I look forward to your next visit. ;-)
-Michelle
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing