“SUPER GREAT FOOD, SERVICE, PERSONALITIES AND MORE !!!”
Review of Dakota Grill

Dakota Grill
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Hilton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I just got back from Fort Myers Florida (having dinner just before at Bianca's on Rout 41, then to Harrahs in Cherokee North Carolina....both of which I wrote a review on for tripadvisor. Anyway we just got back for our six months here and since we live around this area went to the Daktota Grill which we have frequented often. Each and every time it's been a/ fantastic cocktail hour; b; fantastic service at the bar; c/ fantastic socialization at the bar; d/ like the "Quick Draw" at the bar as well...just a little entertainment; e/ great reception for dinner by the waitress (today it was Pam); f/ GREAT food as always (grilled seafood platter and a fish fry with angle hair pasta and a salad); g/ GREAT prices...very reasonable; h/ excellent ambiance; i/ and a personal visit by the owner Dave Danzig today and often at other times by his brother Bill on other occasions). Local and excellent....can't say enough....love it there. Art Zazzaro...local summer resident. Art

1  Thank Art Z
Sherry V, Owner at Dakota Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I just came across your wonderful review and am sorry I took over a year to respond. lol
I hope you keep coming back and enjoy each visit as much as you did before.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I went to the Dakota Grill last night and enjoyed two over sized 12 oz. prime rib dinners. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The various items on the menu offer choices for diabetics to vegetarians as well as chicken, steaks and prime rib dinner as well as several salad selections.. The Dakota Grill is known for their Lobster Bisque soup which is available every day. The meals are moderately priced with daily specials. We recommend giving the Dakota a try but get there early on Friday and Saturday nights as they are packed. We also had their Beer Battered Fish Friday and it is excellent.

1  Thank 975traveler2012
Sherry V, Owner at Dakota Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so very much for giving the Dakota such a great review! It is very important to have customers like you to make the effort to the community and recommend us. Happy have a wonderful holiday season and be sure to visit us again! Remember....Gift Certificates are available...........

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Our family loves it here. They have a great menu and specials. You can also choose the bar area and food. Very fun place to visit.

1  Thank lulu0510

Just saw your review of the the Dakota in July and wanted to thank you for the great review! Come back and see us and have a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Can be a little loud in there. Very good chicken french, but the prime rib has been a little grizzly

Just wanted to say thank you for the review you posted in July. I didn't realize I could respond until now, so again thank you for your business and come back to see us!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

this is still the best place I have ever eaten. staff is great and I totally could live on their Lobster Bisque!!! their broiled scallops are awesome, when I was there I used leftover rolls to dunk in the sauce they were cooked in YUMMY!!!!!

Noticed you visited us last year and wrote a great review! I want to thank you so very much and its always good to know that customers like yourself can let the community know about local businesses out there. We hope you have been back and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for your business and enjoy your holiday season!