“French Fries and more”

Park Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

You will be astounded by the french fries at "The Park". McDonalds is across the street, but people come to "The Park" for the fries. You should also ask for their great Fresh Ham dinner. It's a menu that reveals more and more every time I visit. The Pozo family and the restaurant are Highland Falls institutions. Reservations are not required...but an appetite is!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect, but everything we ordered was enjoyed by all! The staff are very friendly, prices are good. Decor is a bit dated, but adds to the charm. I would change the floors...look like garage floors.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

If you had no other choice it would be ok! i find eating at a hospital is about the same as eating at the Park!! Most everything is a package / micro wave meal! I do have to say I had the worst breakfest in my life at the Park!! Everthing was cooked in Old grease !! The food all had the same taste!! Old over cooked grease! I've never walked past the Park and said " Wow that smells good!" . I live in town !

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The red sauce on their pasta is terrible. I have not had very much bad food in New York, but this restaurant is not great. The french fries are fantastic!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Menu is not as extensive as Schades, but that is probably a good thing. Prices are reasonable, food is good and portions are generous. I prefer the Park over Schades for late night

3  Thank VetTraveler56