“Very good storefront restaurant”
Review of Maria Bonita

Maria Bonita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Very good storefront restaurant”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were going to a hockey game at West Point. I read some trip advisor reviews and decided to try Maria Bonita's. When we got there my brother in law was hesitant to go in. He is a cleanliness freak. The place was small with a nice bar and clean with a fireplace in the back. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was very good. The kids had the tacos after a very good appetizer. I had the burrito...very good.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Slay827

Valhalla, New York
“Don't have take out”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My experience has been take out!! Based on 2 times I won't go back! The food was very very oily!! The nachos, covered in ???? not sure what was not edible! I love good mexican food when I visit Mexico! This stuff really wasn't very good at all. But I've never eaten inside! People inside were very friendly!

New York City
“Great Mexican Place”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The chicken chimichangas are amazing! The margaritas are also great, and it is a cozy little place in the town of Highland Falls right next to West Point. If you visit West Point, it is a must see.

Visited January 2013
Newburgh, New York, United States
“Our favorite place in town!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband used to live in Mexico, and is very picky about eating Mexican food in the U.S. Most of it is Tex-Mex from our experience. We LOVE Maria Bonita's food because it's more authentic, creative, and delicious. You name a menu item, we've had it. Our favorites are anything with the Mole Poblano sauce, Verde sauce, Guacamole, and Chorizo sausage. The staff is very friendly and they remember their customers. It's a smaller place, but we like it's atmosphere. They usually decorate for holidays and have festive music. They also have a bar and imported Mexican sodas- some which are very hard to find. We eat there as much as we order to-go and they are fast. Definitely our favorite place to eat in Highland Falls! And I think they might have just started delivering... mmmm.

• Visited December 2012
Stony Point, New York
“The BEST!!!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My b/f is from TX and he says the best he has ever had.Unique.. fresh and delicious!Lovely little cozy place run by fantastic women.

• Visited June 2012