“Best soft serve ever!”
Review of Frozen Caboose

Frozen Caboose
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Highland
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Normally no one gets too excited about soft serve ice cream but this place has the very best. The hard ice cream was great too. It was a great finish after walking over the walkway bridge. Very friendly service too.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am SO excited to be writing the first review of Frozen Caboose!

Let me say that this little place is actually less than five minutes from my home, which I realized after today, will be dangerous! I was happy to see such a nice little place open up in the area, so today for a Mother's Day treat I took the kids to try it out. The woman who helped us was very friendly. They even were giving out free ice cream to the moms!

I was thrilled to see they sell Jane's homemade ice cream (yum!) and Perry's, but was even more thrilled by how awesome the soft serve ice cream was! It was so good that we *may* have actually went and purchased seconds! ;-) (hey - remember, my first cone was free so that didn't count!) They had ice cream sandwiches to sell to take home, and also had the cutest doggy dishes of ice cream (dog ice cream with little dog biscuits on top!).

It's a really nice shop right off of Rt. 9W, just off the bridge and right by the Walkway over the Hudson. They had a patio that we sat on to enjoy our ice cream in the spring sun. It was pretty busy this afternoon, which was really nice to see. I really hope they do well and stick around! It is about time we had a great little ice cream shop!

I can't wait to go back and try the shakes and banana split!

1  Thank StarbuxNY