See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

This is the most out dated Days Inn I've ever stayed in. Some of the house keeping employees were rude. The room was very out dated and needs plenty of remodeling. There was one particular Male employee that opened my room while I was sleep, demanding me to call front desk due to a bill of $30 for us sign. We paid over $1000 to stay there for a week which was totally not worth $1000. Due to us not signing the bill of $30, they cut our room keys off so that we cant go inside of our room. I will never stay at this place again, they are very unprofessional especially house keeping. This place was moldy and not worth the price.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel ever stayed. Went to U.S Open and chose this Days Inn as 30 minutes away. We were shocked the Days Inn corporation is affiliated with this private entity.
First, we walked in our room and it was musky and carpet was old & sticky. The curtains were torn and beds very old with low class cheap sheets & pillows. The bathroom ceiling was patched up with tons of compound and the toilet made a 2 minute vent noise every time it was flushed. The place was disgusting and we slept in our clothes on top of the sheets. Bugs were flying in the room and tiny nats were biting us. We had to purchase air freshener & bug spray to make it through 2 nights. Non refundable and we complained and they didn’t care. Good thing we were at the US Open and only slept there. Avoid this disgusting place at all costs. The friend who booked this place was so embarrassed he offered to buy another night at another hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Needed a room for a quick stopover - just me.
Very rundown looking from the outside, but
inside rooms were clean and spacious. Nothing
fancy, but price commensurate. A basic
room but clean, and bathrooms have been
upgraded some time in the past. No fitness
room, which was a bummer for me. Okay
place for Long Island, which tends to get
pricey.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Not service dog friendly. Completely disappointed! First off I walked into a lobby filled with smoke stench and no one around. I made a quick stop to the restroom and when I stepped out I scared the security guard? He didn't know anyone was there..that's concerning.
The guy checking me in was nice, but upon checking in we received a phone call saying we needed to leave. They have a strict no pets rule. I informed him they were service dogs and he was discriminating against me. I was appalled at his ignorance, I explained to him that it was unlawful to charge, kick us out or use prejudice against me according to ADA guidelines. I was infuriated! We ended up staying after talking to the manager. After driving nearly 5 hours and it being almost 1am we were just exhausted. The bed was clean at least, but the bathroom needed tending to. There were hairs in the shower on the towels and the shampoo bottle was dirty too. Had we not been tired from our drive we would've sought out other accommodations. NO ONE should be treated less favorable due to a disability or treated with ableism. I still believe they should be reported.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Room size is wonderful and clean. The beds were comfortable. Go find somewhere else for breakfast - assortment of items was limited. There was no breakfast for someone with dietary limitations. Breakfast area was waaayyyy toooo small.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel