“One of the Few Things I Miss.....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vinnie's Mulberry Street
Ranked #21 of 183 Restaurants in Hicksville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 25, 2016

My family and I moved off Long Island just about 10 years ago, and one of the few things I miss is good Italian food and pizza - especially slices of Mulberry's Grandma pizza. Anytime we come back up to the Island, it's a given that I have to make a stop at Mulberry's and get my fill. Sometimes I take a full pie back with me.

I would definitely commend Mulberry's to anyone who is looking for a good neighborhood restaurant for some good pizza and Italian food. Reservations are a must especially on the weekend.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Stopped for lunch and was extremely happy again. Never been disappointed with either the food or the service and the prices are good too.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

We have gone here for lunch and never been disappointed . Very good heroes and pasta - if you dine in , they give you bread as a starter , even if you are just ordering heroes . They make a solid red sauce - and spice it to your taste . I asked for fra diavolo and it was done very nicely . They expensive serve a nice cannoli and espresso . Really like coming here

Reviewed March 3, 2016

This is our second home..We love the brothers, the pizza is crazy good. It's a classic neighborhood pizzeria with the best grandma and spinach pizzas.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

No matter what time you go ot what you get its always amazing fresh and hot!! i would not go anyplace else!