“Great Place!”
Review of Peppercorns

Peppercorns
Reserve with OpenTable
Peppercorns is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 181 Restaurants in Hicksville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Love the food and the service! They make a great Steak and Rigatoni a la Vodka! Very cozy place! What's not to like?

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went here for the first time for a small company party and could not find one thing wrong to say! Great service, good drink selection and delicious food. I had the priced fixed menu and was wowed by the eggplant rollatini and the Mediterranean Salmon over risotto.
Nice ambience....
Not on the beaten path, but I understand it has been a reliable restaurant for many years...across from one of Hicksville's main Fire Departments. I would come back, bring friends and pick something else form the menu because I know I won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We ate here on a whim during the week and it was busy but not crowded. As we sat there with our menus on ladies night, I ordered a salad off the ladies night menu and my server said I could not have it because I am a male. I offered to skip the soup or pay a premium, but no dice. I went with a plain burger. The server said "no plain burgers, they all come with fries."
My wife ordered a steak very rare and it came to the table medium. When she sent it back, the manager tried to convince her that it was indeed rare. My daughter played it safe with the chicken caeser salad but the chicken was dry and inedible. We were collectively stunned and the party at the next table even commented on our 'luck'.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We often frequent this neighborhood spot. Generally find this restaurant to be good to excellent. Been going there for a number of years but lately it has been hit or miss.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The restaurant is located in an old firehouse. Lively bar crowd. The portions were quote large, sevice friendly and adequate and the prices were reasonable.